Training courses and seminars
- How to effectively and safely use rope play equipment in the forest, including swings, climbing frames, wobble bridges, and rope slides
- How to implement forest and nature days in kindergarten/playgroups
- How to tie safe and secure knots for beginners
Moving Through The Forest
- Praktische Infos und Handout zur Planung und Durchführung von Bewegungsangeboten im Wald
- How to engage psychomotor skills in the forest
- Learn practical information and handouts for the planning and implementation of movement classes in the forest
- Learn what type of forest is suitable for specific activities and what activities different types of forest can provide
- Learn movement stories to tell and circus and parachute games to conduct in the forest
- How to construct simple movement elements with ropes
- Learn land art for all seasons
Nature and The Work by Byron Katie
- Kennenlernen und Arbeiten mit The Work im Naturraum Wald▪ An introduction to the method of “The Work“
- Using key concepts from “The Work” in forest and nature education
- Identify your dysfunctional beliefs through contact with nature
- Learn to express yourself in writing with “The Work”
- Find peace within and with the world
I am also available to come to your location with my „Forest Backpack” to offer these seminars. I also offer consultation via Skype or phone.
You can also buy ropes and other equipment from me.
Please ask for current prices.